BofI Federal Bank is a Premier Warehouse Lender
Warehouse lines of credit are short-term credit facilities secured by real estate collateral that allow mortgage bankers to fund loans in their own name. The ability to fund your own loans creates continuity throughout the origination process, control over the loan closing, and builds trust in your brand.
As a federally insured institution, BofI Federal Bank’s Warehouse Lending Division understands the importance of a strong relationship based on security, trust and responsiveness. Our program allows mortgage bankers to conveniently manage their pipeline and funding requests through our highly regarded technology platform. Additionally, our business banking products allow you to access your operating accounts online, transfer funds easily and pays you a handsome rate of return on your balance each month.
Become an Approved Customer
Access our Applications and Forms:
- Warehouse lines from $5M - $40M
- Non-QM, Agency, HARP, FHA, VA, Jumbo, and Super Jumbo products
- State-of-the-art warehouse lending system providing comprehensive online reporting and portfolio management
- Hands-on funding system and process flow with in-house training and support
- National lender platform supporting wet and dry fundings
- Friendly and responsive operations team to support your business
Please contact us for more information!
Warehouse Lending Division
*BofI Federal Bank will only purchase approved residential loans, which meet our credit requirements.